View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 07:35 AM   #169
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Three of us dead already, and the hunter among them? Blargh.

I'll be getting to Rikae in a moment, but first things first: that was one of the most useless D1 lynches ever.

It's not like I can't empathize to some degree with being annoyed by Bom and wanting to set an example, but what exactly was that supposed to accomplish? I mean, you said it yourselves:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Bom's death won't, after all, show much (given that his interactions with people are... close to nil).
and
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
The chances he's a wolf are what the pure chances are 4/16
and you still decide he's the best lynch choice? After ranting at such length against random votes? How was picking Bom any better?

Yes, I know, lynch a submarine on D1 if there's no better choice, and if it has to be done, better now than later, but after all of yesterDay's controversy, was there really no better choice?

Or was there a wolf getting heat who had to be saved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pom
Shasta was the one to start the actual bandwaggon against Bom, after suspecting around. However, it's worth noticing that he wasn't the first one to suggest it, even though he was the first to actually give his vote to Bom. First one was Nogrod.
That's actually a good find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pom
His vote was the one which raised Bom’s votes higher than Lommy’s.
No, your vote list is confused there; Eönwë's vote was the fourth for Bom and came before Nog's.