View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 06:46 AM   #166
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Not telling.
Great

Okay, I have no idea about this, normally I would regard it as modfire (on personal request, perhaps?), but the mystery air is annoying. I don't believe in any Werebear - what Lommy said: it wouldn't make any sense. This:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Or perhaps the acolyte murders someone on Night2 and assumes their role. I'm 90% sure we don't have a werebear-type guy among us since we already have four wolves.
actually sounds plausible; but I would not draw too many conclusions. I think maybe we can leave this be for now and see what happens the next Night. Because I am not sure if we can actually get anything right now from speculating about it - we probably can't figure out anything certain, and we probably won't be able to use the information in any way. I think after next Night or narration we might be wiser. At least I don't think the world will crumble upon us if we don't know what the Angband was it about for one more day (and if it does, again, I think we can't really do much about it anyway).

It is at least clear (given that the Hunter is logical by Night according to the rules) that Eruhen wasn't Rikae's hunting pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
And Nog does a Legate-180. Why all of a sudden? Because there's more support for this option at the moment?
Well, I can see where you are coming from, but it isn't like that he would straightaway turn his opinion on the outburst itself - in the part you quote he says the reason for his suspicion of you is your vote. Which was also what made for example me consider you more, too. But yes, it might seem a bit sinister.

Shall be still around later with more...

EDIT: x-ed with Lommy. Haha.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote