View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 06:06 PM   #80
Pomegranate
Wight

Pomegranate is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Blood! Panic!. She faints, and it takes this amount of time for her to be waken up by the support of smelling salts and one particularly handsome soldier who has no role in this game whatsoever. She leaves him hoping for something that will never happen while she goes to hunt for spies.

...that is, Real Life will probably make (and has already made) toDay an extremely inactive one for me, apologies for that. With a lot of new players (new to me, that is) it would take a lot more time than I have to make any profound analyses about people. However, to share some gut feelings that were called for:

I agree with Boro seeming slightly less aggressive and energetic than the last time I played with him, enough to seem non-usual. Hence I feel that Greenie's vote was understandable and that makes her send positive vibes for me. Also this kind of non-explained but apparently with some reason behind it -vote seems rather like her.

Lottie seems more productive now than when I've experienced her as a wolf, so this is an opposite case to Boro's.

Love to Nogrod for
Quote:
It's called "performative use of language" in linguistics and philosophy of language: saying things make them happen. Not saying it loudly enough leaves room for different behaviours (and sadly I'm not convinced our rant was enough for no one to try a declared random vote but well, we'l see about that).
, this relatively new linguistics student got all excited about that point. I think that sounded genuine, though I haven't played with this active Nogrod and I'm assuming he's just the same when he's a wolf. Just as convincing, that is. And I actually do think that there was enough discussion on random votes so that any will now seem relatively suspicious.

G55 jumps, but it seems genuine and I won't hold it against her this time, realising it's probably pretty typical of her.

That is all I've got for now, I'm afraid. Will try to make my way back enough before the deadline so that I'll avoid last-minute votes and still can actually read over things more carefully.

edit. x/ed with Nogrod