View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 01:59 PM   #57
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Boromir88 - I've been a bit more careful about judging him recently because I don't think I'm as good at reading him as I used to be (or then he's got better at lying ), but this far nothing neither alarming nor especially trust-inspiring.

Sally - we needs one to banter around, methinks. (Not that I generally want banter, but Sally-banter is an essential part of the ww experince and I haven't played in a while.)

Galadriel55 - seems honest enough, but her points are a little weird. Merits watching, I guess.

Shasta - no data yet.

Steve - is under my radar.

Pomegranate - no data yet.

A Little Green - this far seems pretty innocent. Sharp as usual. (Hihi, reminds me of good ol' times when she wasn't a 'downer yet and Nog kept telling me she'd make a brilliant ww player because she's so smart. Awww.)

Rikae - pokes at people, makes points... seems innocent enough right now, but I don't want to judge her yet.

Eruhen - under the radar with Steve.

Pitchwife - makes some weird points and generally isn't especially honest-seeming, but then again I'm kind of sympathetic towards him after that really weird attack from Lottie and Zil's direction.

Lottie - seems maybe the worst this far (I KNOW, Lottie and Day1 suspicion, it's quite lame, but...), her points funnily resemble clutching at straws. Also, she merits people with stuff quite easily and weirdly (like me for contributing in my early posts).

Bom Tombadillo - under the radar with Steve and Eruhen.

Inziladun - his way of creating divisions and opposites, over-usage of italics to emphasise his points, his contradictory actions and willigness to stop talking about the acolyte when a majority of the villagers haven't even appeared - all I can call it is weird. It doesn't really look like a wolf, it doesn't look like a nervous gifted, mostly it looks like a cobbler, but we don't have one unless the acolyte is the acolyte of wolves ie a cobbler (which doesn't make sense given the narrations and the game balance).

Lommy! – I like the exclamation mark, that's all.

Nogrod - seems like typical innocent Nogrod, almost too much so with the patronising rant to Eruhen and all. Ah great.

Legate of Amon Lanc - can't judge him yet, really. Doesn't have the false friendliness of a Legatewolf, but could be he just learnt from always making the same mistake...

edit: xed with all
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote