View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 12:56 PM   #229
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Well, that certainly makes the load a bit easier, excellent work Rune. At least I was right on one thing, so far.

Shasta, it wasn't so much Bom's death which had me back off Agan today. I came to a couple realizations, one of which being I was completely lazy yesterday, and also a tad prideful in viewing Agan's post as a challenge...and so in my head I was seeing which on of us would balk first.

As it turns out, I did this morning, because it's entirely too silly to continue the contest. Not because of Bom's death, but because Agan knew all along what I was doing. If she knew I was trying to play the seer, and she is in fact a BN, I have no doubt I'd be on her early kill list, especially with no Anborn.

I mean what would you have me do? I'm an ordo poking along in the complete dark. I can't magically find a wolf, so my only concerns are, find out who's intentions I can trust, don't get any gifteds lynched (hence my regret not being able to vote Day 1, because I would have 100% opposed G55's lynch), and do my best to protect them at night be becoming BN-fodder.

Maybe I've been right about Agan all along, I don't know. I'm considerably less sure, but that doesn't bother me now that not only for certain do I know I can trust Rune, but Shasta and Greenie as well (two people who I would have started suspecting today probably). And I may be haphazardly poking for BNs in the dark, but at least everyone can see now my intentions have all been in the best interest of lynching BNs and protecting the gifteds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Anyway, the voting is quite amusing. Basically Lottie voted for Glirdan, Glirdan for Inzil, Inzil for Bom, and Bom for me (who voted for Boro). However you look at it, there's bound to be BN-on-BN.
Ah, very true, but that's to be expected with this bunch. I'm more inclined to, if I had to vote right now, either Lottie or Zil. Since I don't I'm going to read Shasta's latest suspicions against Glirdan.