View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 04:18 PM   #170
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
An hour left and two votes cast for Agan, who I am in extreme reluctance to vote for. Her whole tone seems legitimately genuine, especially with her last few posts...on the other hand, that's what a BN Agan would want us to think.

I, like Nate am more inclined to vote for Zil or Sally. Zil's vote at the end of the Day yesterDay just does not sit well. It almost seed strategic in it's placement, securing the death of our Anborn. He gave no reasosns of his own and just sort of latched onto what was previously stated by Agan, Lottie and Shasta. Why not stick to your gut instincts and vote for someone you had really wanted to, even I it had been a "throw away".

Sally's vote also does not sit well. Again, well enough placed to draw attention away from G55. Her submarining is also a growing anxiousness of mine. Yet i've seen sallycakes do this as a Gifted as well, which is why I'm more hesitant to vote for her.