View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 04:21 PM   #83
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
This list is serious.

GUILTY
Gal. I didn't really mind her until her sudden and desperate interest in my list which is just weird. What does it really matter?
Bom. I know this is way typical but I won't abstain from putting him here just because of it. If you suspect someone, state your reasons please.

INNOCENT
Shasta. Hasn't said a lot but I like him well enough. I don't know, it's just a gut feeling.
Lottie. I like her well enough for now.
Nat. Nothing alarming so far, actually I'm quite liking her gameplay.
Rune. Seems sensible enough and cannot really be blamed of opportunism - he tries to remain objective even though he doesn't really need to.
Inziladun. Someone said he's posting a lot without saying anything. I read his posts but they weren't really that bad even if they weren't overflowing with substance either. He looks passively innocent (apart from the former four who are actively so) and remains here because I refuse to vote for him.

EITHER
Boro. Gets the honour of topping my Either list. I grumbled about his behaviour before but it was out of principle rather than actual suspicion because I was pretty positive I knew at least partly what he was up to. He could set traps and baits regardless of role, and I need to see more before I'm willing to trust him.
Green. Is being herself. She comments vaguely on Boro & my argument, leaving a door open to further suspicion of us both but concluding with a statement of undecidedness. I won't deny my tendency to automatically see it as evil just because it's Greenie, but it's not actually suspicious.
Glirdan. Nothing.
Nogrod. Um?
sally. Nothing.

So. These are not based on a complete reread, they are serious, and they're still subject to change even today if I feel like it.

Last edited by Aganzir; 01-14-2012 at 04:22 PM. Reason: xed since Glirdy
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote