View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 04:28 PM   #7
TheLostPilgrim
Haunting Spirit

TheLostPilgrim has just left Hobbiton.
Of course, there are thankfully some places in the world that are still largely untouched by civilization...Who knows what may be lurking in the unseen corners of the Earth still, what may have survived humankind. As far as the "Hobbits"--It's possible some still survive. There were accounts of little folk in Flores as late as the end of the 19th century--long before the "Hobbits" were discovered. I have no doubt that with at least SOME species of animals and even humanoids, there still exists some small, very isolated survivors. Those should be found and bred, so that they can be saved, in my opinion.

I would not mean to veer this off topic, but I do hope we someday clone many of the species which we hunted to extinction--Like the Giant Eagles mentioned above and others. Were it up to me, we would live a small, Agragrian lifestyle and the Earth would still have many of it's forests and animals running through it. It is depressing, but we humans are the most dangerous and destructive animal on this Earth. While we make beautiful things, we also destroy many more beautiful things at the same time.
TheLostPilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote