View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 04:23 PM   #132
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Okay. I hate doing this but as you seem to be so willing to speak about it in every other post Pitchie, then let me rephrase what I said yesterDay.
But I must say I don't understand why - if you really think yourself like you say you think - so why do you bring this up time and time after time? Even trying to exhaust all possible scenarios one might take! (Well, happily you missed mine) So like I said yesterDay: I wasn't first to speculate on Gal and I hope the wolves have now harder time to guess and second-guess what I know or guess or don't know and what should they think about it.
Of course I think like I say, and I've brought it up time and again because, like you said yourself, "it's already been voiced over".
But actually, I've got to admit I'd skimmed over/neglected/forgotten Agan's teasing "night-scheming" comment to G55 until she just reminded me of it herself, so I was under the impression you had actually been the first to speculate about it. I now get what you seid to me yesterDay, so please disregard my #87 to you. My bad.

[quote=Nogrod;664653]And that's the end of this conversation on my part.[quote]
And mine.