View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 03:53 PM   #126
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Oh and just something minor to cheer you all up: 11 villagers; 4 villains, 7 goodies; 3 wolves, 8 humans. If we don't get a wolf either today or tomorrow, we probably lose.

INNOCENT
Kit. I like her arguments and she's reasonable enough. I still dread her though.
Pitch. I simply don't think he'd play the way he did if he was a wolf or the cobbler. Never mind that "there was probably a wolf involved among the first players", it's a single minor point against him when he's otherwise making sense.

GUILTY
Green. I think her attack on Nog was opportunistic because she knows what kind of player he is. And there's something very wrong with her not suspecting me because usually I annoy her and that makes her suspicious.
Nog. He doesn't strike me as a wolf but I don't think cobbler would be that far-fetched... Which means he's probably the seer. Whoops I forgot we're not supposed to speculate on gifteds! (And before anyone gets carried away, that's a reference to a particular catastrophic game.)
Shasta. Doesn't sit right with me at all. I can't explain it other than that his way of playing reminds me vividly of Shastawolf.
Bom. Has posted little that isn't crazy, therefore he's here for now.
Lottie. Because behaving unusually = evil, when it isn't that simple.
Gal. I kind of like her because she seems nice and tra-la-lally enough, but I don't trust her.
sally. Evil unless proven otherwise, and she isn't proving very apt at proving that because she doesn't post.
Nerwen. Sneaky.

Unless something drastic happens before I go to bed, I intend to vote for one of the three first Guilties.