View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 05:32 PM   #50
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Normal to him or not, jumping all around the place calling himself the cobbler is at best adding to the confusion. --- That doesn't mean I'm going to vote for him just for that. It will depend on his later posting and on what others do meanwhile.
Ditto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
-Grabs another apple-
You should have seen the way Greenie and I ate an apple at the concert venue. Hint: Legate, of all people, predicted it was going to turn erotic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
You mean you're in two different wolfpacks? Also, that would be quite a convenient thing to say if the two of you were packmates, in case of some later wolf-on-wolf.
Yes I do. And I know, and if you want to argue whether I'd bring attention to us like that so early on, go ahead. There are arguments both for and against it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
I don't know about Zil, but are you, Miss Pretty Leather-boots?
Yes. But it's up to you to decide what I'm actually trying to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Acting unusually is one of the clearest signs of someone being evil. Bom's behavior struck me as unusual, but when I was reassured that it was usual for me, I didn't think it worthwhile to continue looking at it as somewhat suspicious.
Or someone being gifted. I wouldn't say Bom's behaviour has been unusual enough to merit either title, but I do wonder why you didn't think of the other option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Not only at work but listening to online shows and playing Werewolf at the same time? Crime must be running rampant in Alabama.
You just cracked me up so badly.

Quote:
Anyway, thanks for telling the wolves she's not gifted!
Ah but it isn't that simple: Nog works in mysterious ways. Sharp-eyed Nogrod might be protecting an assumed gifted by saying that! Chew on that, wolves (and even if Lottie happens to be one, you can always discuss Nog's motives ).

Quote:
One thing he said I agree with though, that there was probably a wolf involved somewhere in the early talk toDay. I'd really like Kit to come back and talk some more while I'm online.
Where? What makes it look like that?
Yes statistics say so and all, but it's just as likely there was no wolf. Saying "a wolf was probably involved here or there" is entirely arbitrary and works only to cast suspicion on a certain group of players without reason - it's almost as good as saying "there's probably a wolf within the first third of the player list".

I was feeling good about Pitch up until that.

Quote:
her question to Bom re pretty leather boots has a whiff of wolf waving to the self-revealed cobbler, but a) she would know not to take that reveal at face value, and b) she also does that pretty often as an innocent (as I know too well).
As for a), I wouldn't have to give credit to Bom's reveal. It would be a convenient situation for a wolf to alert the cobbler (or the other way round), whoever she is. The cobbler and/or the wolves surely being smart and all, they will keep an eye on me until I do something overtly innocent, and we'll see who laughs last.
And b)... have I actually done that?

I am still feeling bad about Shasta because he pops in every now and then in a way that reminds me vividly of him as a wolf - it's not like he was chasing the kill or jumping for its throat, he's rather just snapping at its legs.

I'm feeling ok with Nerwen and Nog at the moment. My vote is probably going to be for Shasta or Lottie, or Pitch but rather not because apart from this one weird thing, he's making the most sense out of the three.

Last edited by Aganzir; 12-06-2011 at 05:33 PM. Reason: xed since Noggins
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote