View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 01:04 PM   #1119
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I met Hookbill briefly on Saturday and Squatter, Mith & Kath yesterday. Both meetings were great fun.

Hook and I spent about an hour walking around London, he dissing British politics (they're not left enough) and I Finnish (we're not left enough), and being just generally offensive. We got semi-lost, and when we eventually figured out our exact location, we were a 100 meters from where we had started. We then went into a cafe and I proceeded to lecture him about having a negative attitude towards everything. I even said he reminds me of Jon Snow, but he said he took it at half face value. I had a good time with him, and when we parted, I hit him with a banana as requested earlier.

Sunday started with Squatter & I sitting in a cosy wine bar for 45 minutes before Mith arrived. I was the one having alcohol while he only drank orange juice and it felt very weird, but I entertained him with stories of Lommy listening to Elton John. Then Mith came and brought along a banana. We played with the banana, the candles and Squatter's hat, and I spilled wax on his trousers. Kath arrived about three hours later, and we (this is to say, it was my idea but no one objected) made her get us drinks as a punishment for being so late. We stayed in the bar for some more time and then went for dinner in a nearby pizza restaurant. I had a lasagna and even though it was huge, I finished it before anyone else was done with their pizzas - but that's because I'm Finnish and never speak during meals.

After dinner we saw Mith to Charing Cross, and on our way there Kath told me to hug attack Squatter. I am always happy to comply to her wishes, especially if they involve doing something that Britons reputedly find awkward, and so I pounced. Unfortunately he was a bit closer than I had thought (I had obviously been looking at Kath while she counted to three) and I managed not only to hug him but also to scratch a passer-by across the face with my fingernails that are at the moment just the right length for inflicting pain. She screamed, swore and stormed off. I was very sorry, but it was really too funny.
We then said goodbye to Mith, and on our way to Oxford Circus the discussion got really weird. Suffice to say, it was about Wurstlandmoot and fetishes. Before we parted with Squatter, I bit him as Pitchwife had asked me to do. He punished me by grabbing my precious hat and running onto the train. I was upset, but going to a nice cocktail bar near King's Cross (that served a drink called Pippin) with Kath helped.

Aganzir likes her British Downers a lot.