View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 04:26 PM   #1239
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
“Well,” Quin stammered, “I had been looking for Tyrdda here. I had no idea. . .” He looked from Hilderinc to Tyrdda. Hilderinc hadn’t even known there was a dance going on and he still got a dancing partner before Quin. He grinned drily, trying to put a cheerful face on it. “Well, perhaps I can have the next dance, then,” he said, with little conviction.

They went into the hall through the main doors. Hilderinc led Tyrdda towards the dancers, and Quin slunk back to where he had sat with Léof. He expected erroneously to find Léof there waiting for him. Surprised, Quin looked around for his friend, and then spotted him, dancing with Rowenna.

Quin’s mouth gaped a moment before he could recover himself. He sat down, shut his mouth, and looked away, and he laughed at himself. “Haha! Afraid he might steal Tyrdda from you?” he chuckled, the humor building. “Some people just get all the luck. Well, I’ll have the next dance with Tyrdda, see if I won’t!”