View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 09:02 PM   #59
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
The way Pitch latched onto G55 as soon as she appeared is a bit jarring. Would an evil Pitch be so obvious, though?
I had the same reaction, well I thought at that time G55 made one of the more suspicious posts. I thought it took a long time to argue something was pointless, but in doing so only drawing more attention to the Bom and Pitch curfluffle and thus making a point of it.

But G55 and Kit did bring up that Pitch (and now Bom) both went to the "I think you're just innocently misunderstanding me" statements. And only after G55's first post saying the whole thing was pointless. Two innocents, calming down seeing it was pointless, two wolves being playful early in the day, or one wolf trying to get attached to an innocent, in case he gets lynched?

I quite enjoyed Kit's lengthy post. Some humorous banter, but good observations on people made.

Edit: crossed with G55