View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 08:43 PM   #56
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I need to sleep. I'm sorry I missed the Day. I wish I had more time to comment and reread.

Honestly I wish I could vote for Bom and Pitch. I feel like they're both trying to push the other into the spotlight. It's not a good deal. The other two most connected with this (Boro and Inzil) have both stepped back, but these two are dangerous in my mind.

Bom made a joke and the reactions have become the thing of debate. He's been overreacting since the start. He's building a case of a vicious Pitch who is just attacking everyone.

Pitch, I have agreed with on some of his points. I don't think he latched onto G55 as soon as she entered, but made a reasonable comment in regards to her dove on the olive branch. However this quote is the most worrying thing I've seen so far:
Quote:
Look, Bom, if you're innocent, I'd hate to get into a fight with you over your playing style and give the wolves something to latch on to, but you're not making it particularly easy for me not to. It might help to hear what you think of the rest of this caravan. (And don't give me none of that "It's Day 1, too early to say" crap.)
Pitch spoke reason at times, but this seems way too suspicious. He's pulling an innocent Bom in at the same time as pushing a wolfie Bom back, if that makes sense.

This was a tough choice, but rereading Pitch's reaction to Bom's vicious comment made my mind up.

++ Pitch

Edit: X-POSTED with Inzil Mmmmm....