View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 06:04 PM   #42
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Nooo! I had such a nice post and my stupid internet decided to get off just as I posted it. Okay, but fortunately, it did not include much information. I will make a brief summary:

Legate - iz me
Sally - typical joky-sally, nothing much to gather from that this far, so let's wait if there appears something giving a more coherent picture in the future.
Inzil - good old Zil seems like good? old Zil, nothing standing out this far
Greenie - seemingly tired today, but actually the point she brought about it being difficult for people to hide more extreme relationships in both directions (i.e. being too nice or too against to each other) was probably one of the more important things said today. I surely wouldn't put it past her to say such a thing as a Wolf, but for now, I'm giving her pass.
Kath - actually very sensible, rather innocentish feeling (which is interesting, since I usually can't read her - or it at least used to be that way - now should I be worried? Then again, that used to happen regardless of what her role was.) - green light for now.
Kitanna - no show
Bom - all the buzz made me reread his posts carefully, and after rereading them, I very much think him innocent (even though I don't like people posting too much only jokes etc, but that has often nothing to do with Wolfiness/innocence).
Pitch - his original attack on Bom made me pause about him, but then again, if his later explanation of his "not trying to be just Mr. Agreeable" tactic was genuine, it would make sense. So unless it was a double-trick or a double-double trick or...
Nerwen - hmm, nothing much to read from what she said
G55 - is here, seems, how do you call it, involved; nothing suspicious this far.
The Elf-Warrior - regarding the wolvish vibe thing, have you ever heard of optimism being half the victory? Anyway, otherwise, the post does not say very much, maybe just a remark, why not saying more about other players who were more active (all those Pitches, Boms, Boros, whatnot)?
Boro - originally made me feel uncomfortable with his all the time prodding people, but then I remembered that this is actually a typical innocent Boro. So, I am fine with him, as long as he keeps it that way, and not a fake...
Azura - nothing
Laeko_Rundalis - one IC post, nothing much to go with

So, I at least know whom I am not going to vote. Also, upholding the ancient tradition, I won't vote for either of the newbies. A random question then: when exactly is the DL? Somewhat messy, the first post is (in other words: wondering if I should vote now or if I can still sleep and vote then).

Also sorry for my not much participation earlier today, but this has been a messy-timetable-day for me too.

EDIT: and x-ed with Pitchwife, Boro and Nerwen.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote