View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 01:46 PM   #2965
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
P&A Pilot...

Okay, you guys, some big news!!!

COMING THIS CHRISTMAS...

THE PHANTOM AND ALIEN... ANIMATED SERIES!!!

Or at least a pilot episode thereof.
Yes, I've been thinking about this for a while and with my brother doing animation at collage, it all seemed like the right time for it. So, this week, I'm going to start putting together a screen-play for a P&A animated pilot episode. It'll be about five minutes long.
The idea is that the series (if we think we can do a full series) will follow the story of Volume Three, albeit with some changes here and there for the different format. I think it will end up being about 10 episodes, each 5-7 minutes long.
Why am I telling you this instead of springing it on you unannounced like I usually do? Well, because we can't do this alone! Firstly, we need some voice talent! Secondly, I think this is something we should have fun with and I want as many suggestions about how to do this as possible.

As soon as I've got the script done for the pilot I'll let you guys know what character voices we'll need. I'll do Alien, of course . Still deciding weather or not to get my older brother to do the voice of the Phantom as he did in all the previous animated specials, or to get the actual phantom. Unless he'd like to do some other voice.
So, take a look through Volume Three and think about a character you could do the voice for!