View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 08:48 PM   #321
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Hey, I made some heated comments up there– sorry about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finduilas View Post
I like the SH idea, other places should be balances though. Maybe not having the NWD-KD connection?
It depends. You would need something like that *if* you went back to the original conception– i.e. having the KD's death end the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finduilas View Post
Did I do anything particularly obvious? I mean, I know I stood up for Pitch about the whole modfire thing, but that was because he really hadn't done anything against the rules. I'm not necessarily surprised that you knew who I was, but I would be interesting in knowing how.
It was that, pretty much, that and your spirited defence of him at a time when the rest of the village was looking at him askance. And no, I never considered Zil as a possible SH. Somehow you just sounded too much as if you were anxious specifically because it was *Pitch*. That may sound vague, but I can tell you I was sure enough that I was already making plans for dealing with you, in the event that Pitch was lynched.