View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 04:37 PM   #3389
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoot View Post
I need to get Scyld back into action as well... time for him to go stir something up with someone, I guess. Anyone interested?
If there's nobody better, Hilderinc could possibly serve that purpose as well. Maybe also him being the quieter type, Scyld won't be as much afraid of exposing himself, as he seems to with most people (to be honest, I don't have much of a clear picture of Scyld's character, but then I think I got the main point and anyway, maybe I don't need to know more than my characters do. Or if I do, I can always be informed by you or something).

That said, I am still only a bit more than halfway through of what had happened since Eodwine's arrival, but it seems to be very entertatining this far And unless there comes something totally groundbreaking in the last couple of posts, I think Hilderinc will be ready to face anybody approaching him or whatever. (And if nobody wants to approach him after all, then I will probably post for him myself anyway, after I finish reading the rest of the posts, hopefully by tomorrow.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
Crabannan may have deserted from the Rohirrim (under what circumstances, I can't recall) and he also seems to think he recognizes Hilderinc from that period.
Oh yes, I see. I recall Crabannan thinking some stuff about his past earlier and somesuch (Hilderinc himself considers Crabannan rather mysterious, as much as I recall, and Crabannan seemed to avoid discussion with him several times, even though it might have been just a set of coincidences). Whatever - if you ever wish to elaborate on that, though, we can just double-check that you are not "off" of Hilderinc's past timeline or such (I can brief you more about that, if need be). But it's no big matter, I assume. And of course in case of conflict of data we can always say that memory is faulty, or that it wasn't Hilderinc at all whom Crabannan remembers.

Actually, my question was not exactly aimed at this, really, as I posted it before I have read the thread, it was more like a preemptive question in case some event or clash or whatever was expected or debated in the discussion thread, yet not mentioned on the game thread itself (as I am not really planning to go through all the discussion posts I've missed) - just so that I won't be surprised if something important happened.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories