View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 10:05 AM   #304
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mith
MAybe moddesses should reserve the right to create and emergency Werebear,,,,
Ha ha! I can see it now- in the future all Mods will put that at the end of the their list of rules.... "And as always, I, the moderator, reserve the right to create an emergency Werebear".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
As to the question of hints and revealing, I find picking up hints rather difficult myself, so I had a hard time estimating how obvious or cryptic I was being in the eyes of the ordos.
Yes, yes, it's a hard thing to gauge, and I hope you didn't take my shushing of you too personally (same to you Boro & Finduilas) when I felt things were going too far on Day 2. Not only was modfire a concern, but the balance was so much at stake that I liked the idea of potentially being the only Ordo sold on Pitch's role, and supporting lynchings by means of making accusations.

But once the Gal55-wagon happened and people said what they did on Day 2, I knew it was over- it was just a matter of time. So after that I saw no reason to agonizingly drag things out, which I figured would feel like torture to a side with no legitimate hope at that stage, so I became more aggressive Day 3 about ending it.

Anyway, at the very least it was a delight to vote for the same person three days in a row.