View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 09:26 AM   #292
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Do you get my point now, Zil? Forge member A and Forge member B both drop hints and both accuse the same person. Member A is lynched– role unconfirmed. Does this mean the Forge can consider Member B cleared of KD-ness? Well, no, surely. Not unless they're given extra info on the dead party's role, anyway.

–By the way, though, a complicating factor in all this is that there's no reason *normal* wolf-on-wolf tactics can't be happening in this game. People seem to be assuming it isn't, but I don't know why. I would say that if Pitch is a wolf, he initially went after G55 in the more usual way– I don't think she started dropping hints until much later. (Though again, we don't know what happend at Night.) So that might answer your question a different way: they may not have ever thought she was the KD.

As for Pitch– well, I may have let my temper get the better of me after having been voted out of the blue like that. But he does sound like a baddie clutching at straws to me.