View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 02:08 PM   #223
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
This is exactly what I would say as a wolf if I felt the intelligence of the wolves had been insulted (and yes, I'm going to keep calling them wolves - they are wolves in spirit).

I don't have much to go on at this point, but I would like to say that I don't think the case against G55 based on her vote yesterDay is a good one at all - if anything, it was a vote and an argument unlikely to come from an actual wolf. As for her defense of me, I don't think Pitch was making a case at that time and I kind of don't think she thought so either...

Does anyone else find a certain person's musings on literature to be - interesting? I think tp may be quite right with his wolf-on-wolf argument.
A few things about this post moves Rikae further up the "I could vote for today" list.

The first statement is just a flawed argument. Are you saying you suspect sally because she said exactly something you would say if you were a wolf?

2nd paragraph is an interesting defense for someone who seems will possibly be a lynch (G55). I say interesting because not many are willing to defend Galadriel right now, and then Rikae's conclusion that tp may be right about wolf-on-wolf voting looks like an attempt to divert attention elsewhere. Clever switch of strategy...? I mean if we're sitting here talking about the Forgers may be more likely to vote for themselve do to the presense of the KD, it's too easy for the Forge members to feed us exactly what we want/expect to see.

I suspect the Forge has to be careful not to get another one of theirs lynched today, or that would put the number at 2 + the King's Dwarf. It becomes very difficult for the Forge, knowing if they lose 1 more and it's not the KD, because in the 1 Forge + 1 KD situation, the Forge member would not be able to kill the KD at night. Is this making any sense, because I kind of just confused myself?

And that last cryptic suspicion...I mean yes, I believe we all see what you're referencing, but in that case, just come out with it. Say it's Pitch and state what you find suspicious about it.