View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 11:27 AM   #193
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
So this is what I meant to post up there, plus an update:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tp
I would love to do a reread of yesterday with the dwarf-eat-dwarf mentality in mind, but I'm too tired. I'll be around tomorrow.
If it makes you happy - but remember, as of yesterDay the Rules still were that the KD would be revealed at death, so I think Forge-on-Forge in yesterDay's voting would be unlikely, except if the lynchee didn't leave any trails to their packmates; but then, why get rid of them in the first place?
(Yesyes, I get what you're saying, and it would be gorgeous if we could just help the Forgers lynch each other, but it's just too good to be true.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Also, it does depend a lot on the personality of the wolves– how ruthless, how confident at being able to win alone, etc. So I wouldn't say for certain that the Forge members would go all out to kill each other, only that they might.
Yes. And I hope you'll take it as a compliment when I say that I can totally see you as the kind of player going for a lone victory and able to pull it off.
Which sort of fits you turn on G55, on whom you didn't say a word all yesterDay, other than sympathizing with her about first Days with tp (a bit like a loving wolf-mother comforting a shell-shocked cub?).

And, you know, although I didn't get around to commenting on it at the time, I wasn't at all comfortable with you yesterDay - first fishing for a Moddess-ruling against tp's plan, then, when that wasn't to be got, scattering some passing doubt on (IIRC) Bom, Boro, Eruhen and Findy without really going and committing anywhere, then disappearing. OK, if you couldn't come back for RL reasons, fine, but it all just fits the profile of a careful Forger who has come up against an unexpected problem and needs to reshuffle her cards.

Oh, and now some people have started suspecting McCaber, there's a nice alternative to G55, so you won't have to vote her after all. Isn't that shiny?
Too bad I can't vote for the two of you together...