View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 10:44 PM   #151
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I do think we can learn something from Bom's posts. Can we be sure he wasn't the KD? I don't think our moddess ever answered the question about the KD's role being revealed, right? That wouldput Phantom and Cabbie in a bad light (fake KD bluff attempt?) and whoever went after Bom, while a truly evil Bom would do the opposite.
I'd love to know for sure, well, how much we know. Moddess?
The narration has the "Galin Ironfist" character as still around, so I'd say not (unless that's a smokescreen, or something).

Funny thing is, Bom made some darned strange comments yesterDay, even for him– could he have been trying to pose as the KD? The obvious reason would be to throw the Sweetheart and Watchdwarf off– but would that be worth the risk of being suspected by his own packmates? Or is this just a case of Bom acting weird whatever his role?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Just as a point of interest, Bom, Gal55, Eruhen, Inzil, and Nerwen seem to think of the baddies as Werewolves (judging from their wording here and there) even though the baddies in this village are not Werewolves.

Others, such as Finduilas, Boro, and I, seem to make a point of calling the baddies what they are- Forge members or bad dwarves etc.

I have no idea if that means anything at all.
...How pedantic the player is? I hadn't thought about it, actually, but I suppose I've been calling them "wolves" out of a mixture of habit and convenience. I'm probably going to keep on with it too. This isn't a compulsory RP-ing game, phantom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Let's see. I'm feeling pretty good about Eruhen, since she tied Bom with tp.
"He", not "she". Just letting you know.