View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 05:34 PM   #187
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe
It was Day 1. Do you really expect me to have built a solid case for why someone was evil based on the very limited and almost nonexistent discussions of Day 1? You only voted Glirdan to save Boro, and actually had nothing whatsoever against him as far as I can see.
That is not in the slightest what I was asking for, and you know it, or should. I'm getting increasingly tired of the attitude that "oh day 1 is worthless, let's throw our votes around like candy because it won't matter!" which is basically all I saw yesterday. And we can see how that almost turned out. Sally always posts in IC on the first day, and I believe she said she wouldn't be around much. At least I tried to vote where it would accomplish something. Come on - I don't recall anyone being suspicious of Sally at all yesterday. You can't possibly have expected her to be lynched.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 07-30-2011 at 05:35 PM. Reason: X'ed with Eomer, G55, and Eonwe
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote