View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 04:38 AM   #3208
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
looking good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
Nogrod, do you want to write an in-between post and then jump ahead?
I would, but as Greenie is over at my place it will be on Sunday-evening (afternoon in the US) the earliest. If someone wishes to move forwards already today you're welcome to it. I'll make a save into the thread marking the place of the jump-post (to newer writers: that's a practise used in earlier times but mostly discouraged nowadays - so do not follow my example... ).

Quote:
About the alternate eorldom, I would just like to put forth the question - Why would a new eorldom be put forward?
We can actually forget about that question for the time being (for the next few years RL-wise). It was an idea thrown out to solve the problem of there being two eorls and one Mead Hall - like after one year of game-time had gone or something (meaning we could be writing for several years RL-time before that would become actual). Also my idea was that the other Mead Hall could have been anywhere, like in the farthest West of Rohan or wherever. But like I said, there is no need to think about that in few years now.

ADD: lpm, what would be the time needed for Eodwine to come back aka. how long jump should we make - supposing we jump straight to the day when Eodwine comes back?