View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 12:15 PM   #9
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
EAisticle

With an exclusive interview!

There are questions raised about a former Midfielder of Gorgoroth, one called Gollum. We heard that a long time ago, when he was still called Sméagol, he used to play for Anduin. However, for frequent disappearances from practices, his strict grandmother – who also happened to be the coach and head of the team – kicked him out. He tried his luck at the Misty Mountains, but he did not make a good first impression to the Great Goblin, so he turned him down.

Since then he tried to sign on to a team, but without success. Finally, last year, team Gorgoroth agreed to take him. It wasn’t what Gollum expected, wretched creature. He did not like playing on the team and left as soon as he convinced the ferocious goalkeeper, Shelob, to let him leave. He might have regretted resigning this year, because he was not able to find another team that would take him.

With thanks to Aragorn the Ranger, who helped us find Gollum in the Wilderland, we are able to bring an exclusive interview with him!

Reporter: Which teams have you tried joining?

Gollum: Poor good Sméagol! No one likes him. No one wants him, yess, preciouss. They only kicks him and pokes him: Dwarves, Men, and Elves, terrible Elves with bright eyes, gollum!

Reporter: What experience from past years can you offer a team?

Gollum: Lost, lost! We lost, my preciouss! Losst!

Reporter: How have you preformed with Gorgoroth? What did you do?

Gollum: Ssneaking!!! O yess, my preciouss. We are a sneak.

Reporter: Can you tell me what are you planning to do now?

Gollum: We won’t! Not to you. Gollum, gollum! Don’t look at us! Go away! Go to sleep!