View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 08:56 PM   #564
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Pipe

Okay, let's chat then.

Talking of being "full-fledged", I should like to point out that I did give Sam a hint on Day One. Only a very subtle one, mind, as my interpretation of the no-reveal rule meant that one, um, couldn't bloody well reveal.

I do think our gifteds really pushed the boundaries of that one. However, I don't know that we in the spider colony can complain, as in some ways it worked in our favour. I wonder how we'd have fared, for example, if the first part of the game hadn't been spent pursuing various innocents for their opening IC posts?

Anyway, this was my hint:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
Now onto logistics...if I'm right (which I may well not be), there's only Shelob right now, and someone who will turn into a spider come Nightfall. (Unless she started out with a fully-fledged spider, and I think that was dependant on how many people. I'm guessing based on the numbers that it's a Bitten, not a Fledged - this may be wildly inaccurate.) If we kill the Bitten, would it show up as a spider, or as an innocent?
I can't find the answer to either of those in the Admin thread. Perhaps our Moddess would be so good as to clarify?

Btw– fledged? You mean like this?
EDIT:X'd with narration.

Last edited by Nerwen; 05-14-2011 at 09:06 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote