View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 01:36 PM   #482
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Actually I think it would have been against the best interests of the baddies to try and bring trust to you forwards in the open as it would lessen - if not deny - their chances of lynching you. Shelob and spiderlings would stay quiet about you or try to get you lynched.
I strongly disagree. It would be better to have everyone trust me, and then have me trust Shelob (therefore having everyone trust Shelob, and making her invincible). So I'm not trusting anyone, unless I have very very good reasons.

Quote:
I do hope you had more to say than hunch or feel you seem to refer to with Lhuna, Fea and partly even me. It's very hard to me to follow your lead if you play it that way.
It's not hunch, I have reasons, but I have no choice but to label them as hunches since I can't share my reasons.

Quote:
PS. What in the Lottie / tp affair you do not understand? It is perfectly clear. Even if tp disapproves if not everyone takes his every great idea as self evident truth, you could use your own mind as well as we need to catch baddies here. (Sorry, but I hear tp talking behind your words)
A situation that occurs often in this game that makes no sense to me: "Oh I suspect this person A, so I'm going to lynch this other person B, who A trusts, in order to shed more light on A, instead of just lynching A themselves". That's sort of rediculous. You guys lynched Lottie for the pure reason of finding out more about Phantom. Why not just lynch Phantom and find out quicker?