View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 08:46 PM   #12
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlverGlass View Post
As it is said, we find heart in other people's misery; your post does wonders to boost my confidence, Galadriel55. :-). Just kidding:-). Thanks for the boost-up.
No problem, Slver! I can't exactly call it misery, though. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morth
Perhaps it was merely a matter of Tolkien tying up loose ends by offering a bit of finality for each member of the Fellowship. That way, fan-fic writers couldn't go on and on about Legolas well into the 4th and even 5th Ages.
True. For some reason, that simple solution - just to make the story a good story - escapes me in every thread. :-P The only problem is that the majority of those who are obsessed with Legolas are really obsessed with Mister Bloom. Who knows what they can think of if they think tha Legolas stayed in ME?! =O

What is it with Legolas obsessions anyways? Why Legolas? I like him too, but he's not the only character!