View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 12:09 PM   #197
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
It's not "who would you have protected?", it's "who would you have healed?
Heh. One of the main points of my post was to remind everyone of the double role Sam has as both a ranger and a healer, and then I myself use the term "protecting" when I mean "trying to heal someone"... And all that arose from the fact that reading the thread seemed like people were confusing the two roles - and then I do it myself.

But I hope we're all on the same page now with Sam. He's our double-ability precious whom the enemy wants... to lynch! Like wilwa said, Sam can not be turned into a spiderling and thus Shelob needs to get her lynched. So let's not lynch him, or at least be ready to read closely who got him lynhced if that is done. *curses the "no-reveal"-rules*

Anyway. Unless something quite remarkable emerges, I take the preliminary results of phantom's gallup as an indicator that whoever Sam is, he has most probably tried to heal Lhuna aka. we most probably should not lynch her.

So what is our next step then? With three hours to go, maybe we should start trying to find candidates for lynching? I see why some people have been making more or less direct claims against tp but I tend to disagree at this point. Even if he is an arrogant egoist (to put it mildly! ), he seems to be doing good work in this anemic village where more or less everyone seems to hunker down. With one stinging failed by Shelob I think we should see whether his ideas prove benefical in the future as we have at least one more Day to play before Shelob gets her troops together in a mass needed to win.

To think then... (and to watch some ice hockey )
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote