View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 11:05 AM   #193
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
That does it. Phantom is obviously evil on the grounds that he's being annoying.

Now that that I'd out of the way... I'm still uncomfortable with Nog from yesterday, but I'd like to put Boro and His Egotisticalness on notice - these veiled hints and other shenanigans aren't going to fly this game. Right now, when we only have one spiderling to worry about, is fine. Once there are two, though, remember that they aren't allowed to communicate except through Shelob, and they don't want to kill each other off (obviously), leaving the thread their only means of finding each other at all. Shenanigans only benefit the spiderlings, in my opinion, since there aren't really nightkills to speak of. So if you're lings, you'll use them to communicate right under our noses, and if you're not then the real lings will be using your antics as cover to communicate. Either way it's bad, right?
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote