View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 02:26 PM   #80
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Skimming through the thread for any hints...

The way Lottie and Glirdy rant in the beginning looks a bit odd but could just be an inside-joke I just didn't understand. If they are shelob and the stinged though... well it's surely possible if not exactly wise in a game where Shelob needs to stay alive and can do it easily not making mistakes.

The most careful ones? Nerwen, Inzil, Boro? Or the one just making a joke-list? Shasta of course (why I always end up suspecting you?)

I'm not voting for Lhuna for obvious reasons, toDay.

Neither will I vote for Bom T. I have never played with her/him (or at least I don't remember doing that - and s/he seems to do some pretty decent work, if not too much of it).

Also I don't think Fea is Shelob as all this playing around Laura12345 (or whatever) probably means she's not The Baddie.

tp I have no reason to believe is Shelob either. He "forgot" to mention that he does other things than just reveal and false-reveal in games, and I think he has been up to a few nice ones thus far.

Okay. Needs to draw a list now to help my mind. Where are you others?

Heh... call one and get one...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
But, it's not really the amount of posts it's just been...boring today.
Exactly!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote