View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 11:03 AM   #55
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Not to mention she seems to be engaged in a bit of fishing, if you see what I mean. The fiend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhuna
I have every right to be afraid, after all this is my first game in around two years (I think). And it's dark. And there's a giant spider somewhere. Have I mentioned it's dark?
Psh... don't make excuses. The being scared bit is just a ruse for you to fish about. I see what you're up to, trying to draw out certain individuals. Very slick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhuna
If you ask me, I think sally just wants to be entertained, so we should just lynch those who do not pull their weight in that department.
Ah, and now here you are clearly trying to win me over, as adopting this strategy would benefit me quite nicely. You are a devious little devil, aren't you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Because I also recall our dear modSally saying if we lynch Shelob early enough, than the spiderling will become the new Shelob anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
And if we get lucky enough to lynch Shelob today then this person will become the new Shelob.
Quite correct, you two. And that is why I'm considering not lynching Lhuna today, as the spiderness would just shift to someone else. Better to wait a day and then end it all. (Or do we have to wait two days?)

Shasta- thanks much, your accusation is as flattering as any I've seen.

Sally- video makes me happy.

Regarding Laura being replaced with Fea- there was actually a part of me that was wondering if Laura was just Fea in disguise anyway (a rather obvious disguise!) and so my approach will not change.