Thread: Itaril
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 07:14 PM   #74
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by narfforc View Post
Maybe Glosfaen/Losfain.... any thoughts?
Well, according to the Ardalambion, lossë or lossëa means 'fallen snow' or 'snow white', so we have something to work on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelyn Telcontar
There's a song to Varda that calls her "Snow-white" - sung by Gildor's Elves in "Three is Company". Maybe she would like to get more involved in the daily doings of Middle-earth?
But can she cook, Esty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morth
What about a WitchKing that eats Hobbits who have nibbled on his gingerbread barrow? Or perhaps a wooden Legolas yearning to be a real boy?
Ohhh, I see great potential for the true story of the film script in our newly revamped RPG fora. Seriously. Could we best PJ (and his script writers) at his game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
If they're looking for a fairy-tale angle though, why does it have to be a well-known English-based one? I vote for some tie-in to this tale. Then the Battle of Five Armies can be won by a living tree-stump baby eating the Orcs. Here's a thought: that could replace Beorn!
Oh, to be canonical it would have to be a Brothers Grimm tale.