View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 09:28 AM   #955
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Wulfric

Without thinking, Wulfric lifted his hand to his hair. Midway through the motion he realised what he was doing and stopped, and took his hand to stroke his horse's neck instead. He was boiling with anger and humiliation but he would not acknowledge it in such manner. Instead, he forced himself to relax in his saddle and lifted his gaze to Thornden with a sneer.

"To me it seems we arrived just in time. And no need to sound so bitter although I do understand that a man like you seldom gets chances with women."

He urged his horse a few steps away from Thornden and closer to his little brother. He leant in his saddle a little and said in a low voice: "Will you useless jerk. Why didn't you tell me?" Casually he slapped Wilheard on the head.

He leaned away from his brother, smoothed his hair taking care to comb the flower out with his fingers and took his most soldierly posture. He was ready for anything - even battle if needs be, and he sure felt like killing someone.