View Single Post
Old 03-17-2001, 10:39 AM   #41
Samwise of the shire
Wight

Samwise of the shire has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

<font face="Verdana"><table><TR><TD><FONT SIZE="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Haunting Spirit
</TD><TD></TD></TR></TABLE>
Re:you forgot something

Pippin IS a tween -in hobbit years- remember 33 is coming of age to hobbits.And mcwFrodo sure Frodo snapped at Sam and accused him of theft,but he did ask for forgiveness.As for Ron he held a grudge against Hermione and her cat-thats not exactly forgiving- and yes I think that HP should apologize to Colin.Because Colin cant help his admeration for Harry and Harry should'nt act like he does towrds Colin just cause he bugs him,Sam was'nt bugging Frodo and yes Frodo lost his head for a minute but he did apologize.Sam WAS NOT Frodo's BF when they left The Shire,he became his BF during the time they were in Mordor.And Frodo had to lie about his name and about dissapearing because HE HAD ENEMIES AT BREE -dont forget Bill ferney- he had to protect his name and he wanted to leave the shire quietly,Frodo did a darn bad job too.Merry knew immidiatley,and HP was either a good lier on the fact of the maraduers map-his life was'nt indanger when he told that whooper-or else Snape was an idiot -which I dont think he was-.As for Sam chucking apples at Ferney,DONT compare Sam with HP,words hurt alot more than apples,and Sam was'nt chucking apples at Ferney,he chucked ONE apple at him and he deserved it.But I wanna ask you guys a small question?What do you think of people that dont like HP because he's a wizard?I think not liking HP because he's a wizard is toatally ludicrous,tell me what you think.-this is to agrue or agree on another HP topic that LOTR can added into gandalf is a wizard after all-.
Samwise of the shire
PS hannah the LOTR charecters are human too,they just act better

</p>
Samwise of the shire is offline   Reply With Quote