View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 06:02 PM   #801
Flame of Udûn
Animated Skeleton

Flame of Udûn has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Flame of Udûn
Arandon was peased to talk about the places he had travelled for this was where his true enjoyment lay. The desire for travelling had been kindled in him when he was young and had stayed with him ever since and talking to someone who seemed to be truely interested in the wider world (which is something not often found in the shire) gave him great joy.

He was surprised she chose the Ettenmoors as her place of interest, it seemed very strange that that of all the places he had travelled she chose one that was so near to places she herself had been. "The Ettenmoors? Yes I have been there, though of it there is little to tell, it is not a truly evil place yet evil has chosen to reside there. Sometimes though it can appear pretty on a clear day perhaps even occasionally beautiful but those days are few and I must admit I have only been there a few times and never have I lingered longer than was needed, it is for the most part a rather bare and lonesome land. I would not have have expected to be asked about it, of all the lands you have not seen you choose one so close it seems to me that you could go there yourself if you were so inclined."