View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 03:15 PM   #912
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Modtryth

"N-no. I don't think so. Do you think Frodides would be kind enough to give us some time to talk?"

"Sure", Modtryth said. "Come, let's go sit by the oak, there we can have a moment of peace."

She took the younger woman by the arm and led her to the edge of the patch of forest, letting go of her arm soon enough. She didn't want to be too intrusive. "Frodides shall be fine", she assured Ginna. "There were only the two of us in the kitchen a moment ago, and she could hardly come up with anything to do for me. She sent me to fetch water although I already hauled her more water in the morning than what she needs for the whole day."

Modtryth sat down in the pleasant shade of the huge tree, and Ginna sat down next to her. It still would have been a good day without all the worries, Modtryth thought. She gave the girl a half-smile.

"So, what's it that needs fixing?"