View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 09:12 PM   #598
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguirel View Post
INNOCENT: (to INNOCENT 2 and WOLF): You two are guilty.

INNOCENT 2: Take that back now, wolf!

WOLF: (flicking ash off end of cigarette holder) Whatever, cobbler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
But I do think you're a cobbler. You're attracting too much attention for me to call you a wolf. Under normal circumstances, yeah, I'd point fingers and call wolf, but in this game, there are just as many cobblers as wolves. It's just as likely that you would be one as it is likely that you would be the other.
Okay. The village is getting smaller, and I'm pretty confident we're down at least one cobbler (Nogrod). Two if BG was evil, or if Fea or any more of the lynchees was one. Whereas it seems very unlikely we've sent more than one wolf to Mandos yet. So... is it really Cobbler-hunting time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elronds_daughter View Post
And I haven't poked at you, phanty, because I honestly don't think you're that much of a threat. My gut tells me you're fishy, but you've been mostly helpful (if very vocal; but I'm sensing that's typical), though half of the helpfulness seems to be agreeing with Boro (who is on my "Sensible" list, by the by). Also, the fishy-gut-feelings don't point to wolfishness, just general muck-up-the-works-but-still-be-helpful-enough-to-be-ignored cobblery.
What I said to Lottie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elra
I can't see how I've been "prominent in helping kill" anyone except Lommy. Who I did think was off. From Day one, if you recall. If you're referring to my calling Lommy an enigma, that's because there are always things about her that I can't pin down.
Yes, I know, you said this:
Quote:
Glad the Lommy-enigma (she always is, to me) is gone, yes.
But that sounds rather like you just lynched her on general principles.

Quote:
Mith is currently on my radar, mostly because I can't get a read on her yet. Which is puzzling.
Really? I think Mith is about the most innocent-looking person in the village at the moment.

Quote:
Yes, there are wolves. For all we know, they could be the quiet, busy-in-real-life ones.
So... you're not going to bother looking?

Quote:
I think Boro's recent method (in conjunction with the original plan...Agan's, wasn't it? I got a bit lost that Day) is a good one. I'm really not sure why anyone is reluctant on this. Don't we want to know about the Dead before we die ourselves? .
Yes, but the problem is that if the, er, Evil Dead manage to derail it– or even if there's simply a screw-up– we would be basing our suspicions on wrong information. So it's actually quite a gamble. On the other hand, it is frustrating to be left in the dark as we are now, and in fact we are quite handicapped by having no wolvish connections to trace. But Boro's breathless enthusiasm for the whole thing is starting to worry me.

EDIT:X'd with Moddess.