View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 10:54 AM   #585
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Anguirel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Annoyingly the crucial and abundant work I have to do about Renaissance Ireland is actually quite interesting as well. However, this thing is at a pretty exciting stage and keeps distracting me from it. And vice versa. Will probably mishandle both...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
I think Glorfy would help us more by staying hidden cuz at least this way xe could find other non-wolves.
Undecided on this one, but we are so short on solid information that I really can't help wanting Glorfindel the Beloved to break some tension...

I feel really bad about elron's last post actually. There's a sort of mad collective conformity in this village, er, camp, which she endorses, straight down the line, numerous times -

- "not sure" on people she's been prominent in helping kill
- in favour of the technocratic elite with their elaborate plan that involves evil counting
- the phantom could be a wolf ,but for some reason we shouldn't possibly interrogate him yet
- the lovers are innocent (well, yeahhh...)
- Loslote is a scatty innocent

It's just...unconfrontational and platitudinous. There are wolves in this camp. Elron, who do you suspect? At the moment the closest thing you have to a suspect appears, in my view risibly, to be Mith...