View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 09:59 AM   #579
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguirel View Post
On the whole if I had to bet now I'd go for a triumvirate of Glirdan, Sally and Loslote, so I'd better check if there are any actual relationships between them...
Just popping in - I'll be back more in a few hours - but I wanted to comment on that. That suggestion of who the 'pack' is is wrong in so many ways. Not just because I can personally say that one out of three is, in fact, innocent. That's not helpful, I'm aware of this. But another one - Glirdy - has a definite wolf persona. When he's a wolf, you can tell. He's not a wolf. I won't say whether or not he's a cobbler, but I think there are more obvious cobbler suggestions. So, in my mind, that's two out of three that are most defintely not wolves. Sally doesn't strike me as anything other than her normal, cupcakey self. Aaaand there's (likely) three of his 'pack' that seem like nothing even close to wolves to me.

On the whole, I'm thinking Ang might be one of our cobblers. His long, long talk about double edged innocence basically served to turn that post into a giant theoretical talk while still sounding pretty and easy enough to read. It basically boils down to "innocents act innocent" - which, while true, does not require nearly that many words to say.

His responce to Sally was more innocent, admittedly. That's really the only thing keeping me from labelling him a cobbler.