View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 07:54 PM   #42
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
I'd want to be Eowyn but not for the adventure, but for Faramir...
It would be great to be Eowyn!

I have a question. When you "become" the ME character, do you also start thinking, feeling, and acting like that character ( ie you adopt the character's nature), or do you reain your own self, just in a different body? The solution would be choosing an obscure character on which you can elaborate in any direction, but that's not really fun.

If it's the first, Goldberry would probably be my choice. I think Eonwe has a good point about her and Bombadil - cheerful carefree life, but not really as simple as a hobbit life would be.

If it's the second, the choice is much more complicated. If I were to live a life of a different person but keep all my beliefs and the like - it's more like which role is closest to what I am. Thorin would fit rather nicely, but his gender doesn't. I guess I'll go with Morwen - not really because we are alike (which we are not), but because she's one of my favourite characters.

Don't bite my head off for this, please! - but it would also be somewhat fun to be a very evil character; my choice would be Glaurung, or Ungoliant. After you explore the "good side", it's fun to well, act evil. Just for a while.