View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 01:58 PM   #258
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Anguirel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguirel View Post
Someone used the word "dangerous" in an odd way, about innocent and helpful dead, but I've lost track of who (I'd guess Aganzir) and actually I think such semantics can be overplayed
Lommy, A Little Green, Aganzir (scions of Finnwe) I was just wanting to flag up the fact that I spotted the phrase "dangerous dead union" a while go but decided not to run with it.

However, I've just seen Aganzir's revelation. Weird if true. Why would Shasta have been so unsubtle? No, wait, I can answer my own question. The excitement of being a Gifted gives one a great desire to boast, and makes one liable to deploy the overly confident double-bluff (cf WW II, my disastrous outing as Guardian; sorry if I'm boring you, whippersnappers).

I'm a blossoming youth at the peak of my powers, but I am doing a post-grad degree so I'm spiritually about 90; I won't contest this retirement-home stuff though it makes me feel a bit low (especially coming from Lommy who's be playing nearly as long as me really. Or is it my little hiatus that's winding you people up?)...

Final, frivolous consideration - interest in the Dead Thread is a character thing. Fea's got it too. We're the kind of people who would have been preeetty untrustworthy around the Ring

okay, serious stuff to consider. I'll try and start doing so