View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 11:14 PM   #199
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Silmaril

First Dobbin and now– my priceless treasure! Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan
Manwe was an all too easy bandwaggon lynch and was lynched with no reason other then his bantering....well, from what I remember anyways, I'll have to go back and read his posts and the ones concerning him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
And before anyone even goes there, it doesn't make Nog look bad and I don't even think the baddies intended the kill as a frame-up.
I'm not sure if I entirely agree with you on this. After all, we have no role revealment to prove to us that Shasta was a Gifted, Cobbler or Ordo and thus have no idea in knowing where his loyalties were lying when they got into the debacle. For that, I think we should still keep Nog on our radars.
Hmmn. We know even less about Manwe's role and yet you're quite ready to call him an "easy bandwaggon lynch". Do you see the contradiction?

EDIT:X'd with phantom.