View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 02:16 PM   #64
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
A list to make my head a bit less messy

Shasta - no alarm bells... yet.
Nogrod - seems ok.
Aganzir - hasn't been killing anyone with a berserk attack of nit-pickiness. Wondering what that means - maybe she's up to no good?
Glirdan - one banter line this far if I'm correct, nothing else. Kind of fishy, I think, but maybe I'll give him the benefit of time zones for now.
A Little Green - is making me and our friends deep fried bananas right now so I can forgive her for not posting.
elronds_daughter - didn't post yet, did she?
Mänwe - only banter this far. Cobbler?
Nerwen - kind of disturbing combination of banter and sharp understanding of facts. Feel like saying cobbler again, but I guess I should come up with something more original to make my suspicion feeling concrete. Wolf?
Loslote - I said already I don't like the fangirlism.
Wilwa - is absent.
Legate - confusing. Cannot judge him yet (if ever). *shudders*
Nessa - absent as well.
Blind Guardian - the only thing I recall from her regarding this game is that she was happy the dead can talk. Should we do her a favour and make her the first one?
satansaloser2005 - fishy as a fish.
the phantom - like I said, annoys me.
Boromir88 - I refrain from judging him in order not to do it wrong this time. Watching.
Mithalwen - seems innocent this far, I think.
Anguirel - still trying to figure out what he's up to.
Fea - not here.

Hmmm. Normally I don't suspect anyone, this time I suspect almost everyone. Not sure if it's any improvement. Shall be away for now, coming back later.

edit: xed with Ang
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote