View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 11:26 PM   #15
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Shasta- but it's a trick! Morgoth knew we'd assume you and Nerwen were paired, so he changed it up! He's a tricky fellow.

And that's an excellent idea, Glirdan, but it wasn't what I had planned. Here's what I'm thinking-

Early on I'm going to keep my cards close, and then on Day 2 I will charge forth with great energy and force and accurately accuse all our evil-doers! To silence me they will attempt to slay me that night, but Lommy despite her dislike for me will valiantly rescue me from them! Then on Day 3 the baddies will go all out to try and get me lynched, and unfortunately several of you innocents will be swayed, and I will descend into the Dead Thread in great wrath. Once there I will continue making the same case day after day in post after post, which will make everyone hate me a bit, but that will be nothing compared to the way people feel at the end when I am proven correct and act absolutely insufferable about it.