View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 05:57 PM   #783
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
It was crazy. I kept seeing imaginary hints in all the wrong places, and probably missed quite a lot real ones.
We never discussed hinting at you so I can only speak for myself but I was okay with you not knowing who we were and never attempted any communication. It just seemed too risky given the good position we were in after Day 2 and we were quite confident just to leave you alive hoping that the Day would come when your services would be required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
and my night PMs consisted of "Mac's not the seer. He's not the seer, just put up with him, *sigh* can't we just kill him anyway?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife
So I wasn't the only one thinking that! That's why I suggested him on Night 4. You wolves probably did well deciding to leave him alive, it would have been rather risky for Boro and me otherwise. Not your fault I had to draw the wrong conclusion when I found him alive in the morning...
ThatŽs funny because when we recieved Mac's name from you we had already hatched our plan to make it appear that the wolves had framed Nessa, and killing Mac would've spoiled that plan (though we also wanted him gone, no doubt about that). We feared that you would think Mac was a wolf when we left him alive but thought "never mind, weŽll have his neck the following Night instead to set things straight". That almost backfired badly. The Nessa protection scheme worked a charm sure, but when you voted me and almost had me killed, and then was lynched yourself instead, which incriminated Boro in the process since he had pretended to be the cobbler, we though, ****, maybe this is the beginning of our fall from grace.

But then we nailed Shasta-seer and all of a sudden the sky cleared and birds were singing. That last Day was such a relief after four Days of hard struggle.

I did feel bad for Manwe and Shasta though, I really did.

IŽll try to rep people when I get back home.