View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 03:43 PM   #714
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
I want opinions on this one: is it a slip or am I paranoid? Mac seems to automatically assume he's alive the next Day.
Yes, I was thinking of that too, actually, even of the chance of Macwolf slipping while talking to a fellow Wolf: as in, writing e.g. "I will do it toMorrow." Hmm, wait, I should actually add "if you are alive", otherwise it might seem like I know he will be. - And then forgetting it about himself. Such things can happen. (Or of course the simpler variant of him being a Wolf alone.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Assuming Mänwe is a wolf, I'm wondering how the wolves would react now. Abandon hope and plan to continue with three, or try to deceive a large enough number of innocent (that would be only 2!) and win the game unless the ranger has some luck.
Obviously that, and by now we can see it (it was clear to me already before I saw the rest). However, possibly there was some confusion about procedure among the WWs, given how reluctantly the "everybody votes Manwe" thing started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
That means we have one wrong lynch left, i.e. you can lynch me toMorrow and we can still win. I find that comforting, because I don't really feel like defending myself against all that suspicion.
How optimistic of you (if you are innocent), however something in these words strikes me as false. As for not defending yourself, that's actually one of the things that I did not like about you, I mean, why not at least respond to people - at least to me, for instance, if I am a known innocent. Or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
I would like to remind each innocent in this village that we need to vote together today. Despite Boro's behaviour Mänwe is the best bet because as Legate said, it's better to lose because of misinterpreting the seer's last words than because of ignoring them.
Quite so, quite so... And if you, for some mysterious and disgusting reason, are a Wolf and Mänwe isn't, thanks for putting the blame on me by effectively using my words as the reason for making the other players vote Mänwe

EDIT: x-ed since Rikae's horribly long post
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote