View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 01:56 PM   #703
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailín View Post
Oh and Manwe, if you are so innocent (and after toDay I doubt you are), please share some of your thoughts on the rest of the players. In other words: leave some trails.
Well at least his death will be more convenient for the wolves than any other wolf's (with the exception of Nessa if she's one) because the only person he talked about was ed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
what information could the real cobbler, as opposed to a fake cobbler, obtain to help him convince the wolves he was the cobbler and how would he do that?
Convenient references to the people he had suggested to the wolves the previous night: "I wonder why Lommy was killed when there are people who were considered innocent more widely, such as Shasta..." (Oh speaking of him, I had a dream during day 2 that Boro's first post on that day was something like "I don't think the cobbler sent his own name to the wolves, suggesting Shasta would have made more sense!" I almost posted it on the thread but thought it would've been inconsiderate towards the innocents who already thought I was the cobbler.) or simply "I think ed should die". The wolves would have been able to draw the connection.
(See I'm only ever good at this game when I get to be a baddie.)

It's of course possible Pitch's first suggestion was Nessa and that's why he went after her so strongly the following day.